A slideshow of Edmodo musings and events by our Grade 3/4 students in 2010

Hi there,

I presented at the IWB Digital Schools Conference today at the Crown Promenade Hotel.  After the presentation I put together this PhotoPeach slideshow that details some of the examples of how students in our grade 3/4 unit have embraced Edmodo this year.  If you were at our session, these are the same examples I showed on the overhead.

Thanks for visiting!

Rick

The many uses of Edmodo in and out of a Grade 3/4 classroom. on PhotoPeach

3 thoughts on “A slideshow of Edmodo musings and events by our Grade 3/4 students in 2010

1. Pingback: The future of information-Xinhua style « READINGPOWER

2. Hey Rick

Thanks for posting these. I was at both your sessions in Melbourne and loved it. I’m finishing my grad dip in 2ndry education at the moment (13 days to go!) and am using a lot of your info for my final portfolio in 21st century teaching.

Cheers

Tanya

3. Hi Tanya,

Thanks for the comment. Firstly thanks for coming to both our sessions in Melbourne! 🙂

All the best with the grad dip. The count down is really on for you. Just remember that all my stuff is copyrighted and there may be a fee. 😉

In all seriousness, it is great that you are talking about these topics in your portfolio. That’s what needs to happen at the uni level…not enough awareness in my experiences.

Cheers,
    Rick